Free Speech is Worth Fighting For
Convicted bomber Brett Kimberlin has the backing of the institutional left, and is waging a campaign of intimidation and harassment against conservative bloggers who have dared to report the truth. Today the conservative blogosphere is fighting back, and standing in solidarity with the truth-speakers. Violence, intimidation and harassment have no place in US political discourse, and the best disinfectant against this scourge is sunlight.
I’m not even going to try to reproduce the exemplary work of others in this case, but instead will get you pointed in the right direction.
The intimidation campaign
- Patterico – Convicted Bomber Brett Kimberlin, Neal Rauhauser, Ron Brynaert, and Their Campaign of Political Terrorism
- The Other McCain – Brett Kimberlin Saga Takes a Bizarre Turn, Forcing Me to Leave Maryland
- Right Wing News – Interviewing Robert Stacy McCain About Brett Kimberlin
- Allergic to Bull – How Brett Kimberlin Tried to Frame Me for a Crime (And How You Can Help!)
- The Blaze – Meet Soros-Funded Domestic Terrorist Brett Kimberlin Whose ‘Job’ Is Terrorizing Bloggers Into Silence
- Capital Research Center – Nonprofit of terrorist bomber received Tides Foundation funding
- Big Government – Progressives Embrace Convicted Terrorist
- Liberal Terrorist Pal – Who is Brett Kimberlin?
How to help
- Michelle Malkin – Free speech blogburst: Show solidarity for targeted conservative bloggers
- National Bloggers Club – Kimberlin Files: Donate to support bloggers under attack